Health Axis Group, a leader in healthcare technology, is looking for an Implementation Specialist to join our SaaS product team. The Implementation Specialist is a member of a team responsible for enhancing the Company’s software applications and all associated programs. The Specialist works alongside of other Specialists to implement into production ready software. This individual must be an independent, hands-on, energetic team member, which has the ability to deliver quality work.
- Frontend/Backend development
- Consumption and creation of web services
- Write clean, testable code
- 1+ Years enterprise PHP development experience
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc.
- Good knowledge of relational databases and version control tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of the health insurance industry
- Knowledge of software testing and test tools
- Knowledge of open source software technologies and languages
- Comprehensive knowledge of application development with Visual Studio
- Knowledge of API and SOAP requests
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience
Include salary history with your response. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line should include: Implementation Specialist.