MC/IPA/MSO Systems Analyst II
Health Axis Group, a leader in healthcare technology, is looking for a MC/IPA/MSO Systems Analyst II to join our SaaS product team. The ideal candidate will be a technically savvy analytical thinker driven to learn and implement best practice solutions to various programming challenges.
- Analyze and coordinate the requirements, design, implementation, testing, integration and verification of application software
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of systems capabilities, business processes, and workflow
- Design and develop complex, real-time commercial enterprise systems
- Manage product deployment
- Assist in software development projects and provide project performance feedback to Project Manager
- Support software standards and SEI CMM level processes
- Guide users in formulating systems level requirements and advise on the implications of new or revised computer systems technology
- Guide end users and serve as the technical lead for coordinating technical work offshore
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in data distribution technologies in support of product enhancements.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar field, at least 1 year of experience, including healthcare experience,
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Include salary history with your response. Email resume to email@example.com.
Subject line should include: MCA/IPA/MSO Systems Analyst II.